Peak Investments Inc.
Established in 1992, PEAK Financial Group, Canada’s premiere independent financial group, is a network representing more than 600 independent financial Advisors attentive to the needs of over 100,000 Canadian investors, from coast to coast.
Welcome to our web site. We will be updating the GIC rates on the home page daily but the rate tab will be updated weekly. The site will constantly be open for suggestions so please let us know by phone or email what you like about it, what you would like added, as well as what you don't like. This information is for you so we want you to be able to find what interests you.
Latest Newsletter // Archives
Did You Know?
- NOTE re: PEAK Investment Services Inc, YEAR END FEE NOTICE
Included with the year end statements issued by PEAK Investments was a page insert showing a, "Fee Schedule for Nominee or Self Directed Accounts." Please note that we do NOT have nominee accounts with PEAK. We DO have some clients with Self Directed accounts. These clients will already be aware of the fees on their plans. If you have not paid an annual fee in the past, you will NOT see any change. PEAK has apologized to us for sending this insert to all our clients and has assured us that it will not happen again. If you have any questions regarding the fee schedule, please give us a call. We apologize for any confusion this has caused.
- We are proud to be a corporate sponsor again this season 2013/2014 for the JR B Cyclones. In conjunction with their hockey games, we will be holding our 16th Annual Food Drive on February 7, 2014 at the Listowel Memorial Arena. As in the past, food donations may be dropped off at our office in exchange for a ticket to win a prize.
- Tax Free Savings Accounts, new in 2009 have been a great success. Now you can top up by $5,500 for 2013.
- If you turn 71 this year, you must turn your RRSPs into RRIFs by the end of December.
- GICs and banking products sold through OAK TREE Financial. Mutual funds are sold to clients through PEAK Investment Services Inc. Insurance products are sold through various contractual insurance relationships.